Adverisements can be placed here to request expressions of interest for the service of a professional adviser at any place of worship in England.
The Cathedral and Church Buildings Division recently produced a short guidance note for places of worship on the new interpretation of EU Procurement rules. please click here.
This guidance has been agreed with Historic England and the Heritage Lottery Fund, following legal advice received by all three bodies.
How to advertise for professional services
We have developed a simple form to enable churches to submit an advert to be published here on Churchcare. Adverts can be placed to request expressions of interest for the service of a professional adviser at any place of worship in England.
- St. James, Doncaster - Closes 15 May 2017
- Architect, All Saints Church, Norton, Peterborough - Closes: 16 August 2017
- Architect or Surveyor, All Saints Church, Newton Linford, Leicester - Closes: 18 August 2017
- Main Conractor (Conservation Experience), St Pauls Church, Yorkshire - Closes: 18 August 2017
- Main Conractor (Conservation Experience), All Saints Church, Chelmsford - Closes: 23 August 2017