The Cathedral and Church Buildings Division recently produced a short guidance note for places of worship on the new interpretation of EU Procurement rules. please click here.
This guidance has been agreed with Historic England and the Heritage Lottery Fund, following legal advice received by all three bodies.
How to advertise for professional services
We have developed a simple form to enable churches to submit an advert to be published here on Churchcare. Adverts can be placed to request expressions of interest for the service of a professional adviser at any place of worship in England.
- Stockton Parish Church (Viability Assessment) - Closes 22 March 2017
- Wycliffe Congerational Church - Closes 24 March 2017
- All Saints, Kaeham (Architect) - Closes 27 March 2017
- St Saviour Chuch, Westgate-on-Sea (architect) - Closes 29 March 2017
- St Mary Magdelene, Barwick (Architect) - Closes 31 March 2017
- St Peter and St Paul, Caistor - Closes 7 April 2017
- St Mary Magdalene, Peckleton (Architect) - Closes 28 April 2017
- St Mary, Melton Mowbray - Closes 28 April 2017