Adverisements can be placed here to request expressions of interest for the service of a professional adviser at any place of worship in England.
The Cathedral and Church Buildings Division recently produced a short guidance note for places of worship on the new interpretation of EU Procurement rules. please click here.
This guidance has been agreed with Historic England and the Heritage Lottery Fund, following legal advice received by all three bodies.
How to advertise for professional services
We have developed a simple form to enable churches to submit an advert to be published here on Churchcare. Adverts can be placed to request expressions of interest for the service of a professional adviser at any place of worship in England.
- St Mary Magdalene, Peckleton (Architect) - Closes 28 April 2017
- St Mary, Melton Mowbray - Closes 28 April 2017
- St Leonard’s Church, Streatham - Closes 28 April 2017
- St John the Baptist, Whitwick - Closes 28 April 2017
- St James, Doncaster - Closes 15 May 2017
- St Mary, Lydiard Tregoze - Closes 19 May 2017