The next Commission meeting is on 13 July 2017. It will consider the following new applications.
- ELY CATHEDRAL east lawns relandscaping
- PETERBOROUGH CATHEDRAL high level glazing
- ST PAULS CATHEDRAL north side archaeological investigations
The last Commission meeting was on 18 May 2017 and considered the following applications.
- BRISTOL CATHEDRAL new drainage trench for Cathedral School
- CANTERBURY CATHEDRAL new science block for King's School to replace Mitchinson's House
- CANTERBURY CATHEDRAL King's School alterations to existing buildings
- CHICHESTER CATHEDRAL replacement of high roofs in lead
- DURHAM CATHEDRAL return of St Cuthbert's coffin and other outstanding items from store to new display space in the Great Kitchen
- ELY CATHEDRAL quire aisle ramps in stone to replace temporary ramps
- LEICESTER CATHEDRAL stonework repairs
- LINCOLN CATHEDRAL loan of the King's Writ
- NORWICH CATHEDRAL cloister garth access
- NORWICH CATHEDRAL new statues to lavatorium
- ST PAULS CATHEDRAL conservation of medieval psalter