The next Commission meeting is on 25 October 2018. It will consider the following new applications. Please click on the links for the application forms which summarise the proposals. Full documents can be obtained from the cathedral contact listed on the form.
- YORK MINSTER conservation of Chapter House doors
The last Commission meeting was on 13 September 2018. It considered the following new applications. Please click on the links for the decision documents.
- CANTERBURY CATHEDRAL Passionale disbinding and conservation
- CANTERBURY CATHEDRAL Black Prince’s shield CT scan
- DURHAM CATHEDRAL interment of Bishop Jenkins ashes
- ELY CATHEDRAL new lamp post in Oyster Lane
- NEWCASTLE CATHEDRAL HLF project works to Cathedral Hall and churchyardLF project works to Cathedral Hall and churchyard
- NORWICH CATHEDRAL organ rebuild
- SALISBURY CATHEDRAL conservation of 10th century psalter
- SOUTHWELL MINSTER archaeological investigations in the Chapter House
- ST PAUL'S CATHEDRAL refurbishment of Library
- WORCESTER CATHEDRAL College Hall Undercroft revision to approved floor and openings
- YORK MINSTER quire clerestory windows protective glazing
- YORK MINSTER St Cuthbert’s window repairs and protective glazing