The next Commission meeting is on 31 January 2019. It will consider the following new applications. Click on the links below for the application forms. Full documents can be obtained from the cathedral contact listed on the form.
- COVENTRY CATHEDRAL new Pavilion for Coventry City of Culture 2021
- LEICESTER CATHEDRAL new building and other works for Heritage Lottery Fund project
- ST ALBANS CATHEDRAL revised proposals for the conservation and reconstruction of the St Amphibalus shrine
- WINCHESTER CATHEDRAL conservation of Blaeu globes
- WINCHESTER CATHEDRAL loan of Hegesippus manuscript to Winchester College Treasury
- YORK MINSTER standing consent for protective glazing works.
The last Commission meeting was on 13 December 2018. It considered the following new applications. Click on the links below for the decision documents.
- CANTERBURY CATHEDRAL loan of portrait of Dean de Waal to the Jewish Museum, Vienna
- HEREFORD CATHEDRAL loan of the Magna Carta to the L'ARCA exhibition centre, Vercelli, Italy
- NORWICH CATHEDRAL excavation for upgraded electricity supply to 71 The Close, Norwich School
- SALISBURY CATHEDRAL cleaning, repair and maintenance of the cathedral Willis organ
- YORK MINSTER conservation of Chapter House doors